The world’s first compact desalination module system with the most efficient energy consumption. The high pressure pump has patent design of axial-piston configuration.
The HP Pump is made of Duplex and Super Duplex. All sliding surfaces are coated with carbon reinforced PEEK polymer. The novelty feature : seawater is pumped into rotor cavity pistons and movable bushings, which are actuated by a high-pressure concentrate. Thus we reach the same capacity as ERI and Danfoss. Our HP Pump is a single unit and has no booster pump.
- Compactness; scalable with flexible modular design
- Minimum energy consumptions
- Easy Maintenance
- Adjustment to daily range of water consumption
- Continuous operation
- Environmentally friendly operation
- Cost efficient; minimum energy consumption
- Sustainable; warranted with annual maintenance agreement